klx t3 cover

Mother fuck KLX T3- Xenosaga hentai Pranks

Hentai: KLX T3

KLX T3 0KLX T3 1KLX T3 2KLX T3 3KLX T3 4KLX T3 5KLX T3 6KLX T3 7KLX T3 8

It was my son, barely being able to walk, he was being helped by a black man who said he was the taxi driver, who drove my son home, my son seemed to have drank a lot, and he wasn’t used to drinking, both my drunk son and I have clearly noticed the drivers eyes mesmerized on my seminude body, he was checking me out without shame, but no one could blame him, I almost had most of my sexy body on display ,

I held his body strongly between my arms, pulling him back in between my arms as close as he was, whispering “it is ok baby, last night I fought back, but it feels so good tonight, simply because you are in your full senses tonight”

He said “and my hand too?”

I smiled saying “yes, it went way further inside, till it reached my…” I meant my pussy, but I did not say it explicitly, I looked down, embarrassed and blushing red all over,

I was trembling when I told him my last sentence of his hand reaching all the way down, but same time, I was saying it in a very soft, feminine and seductive voice, Billy was as devilish as I was, he brought his lips closer to mines, placed a soft kiss over my lips, then another, same time he kept pushing his hand upwards till I felt it over my leaking wet pussy, I moaned loud,

The most dangerous piece of information he gave me that night, was that…he knew exactly what he was doing the night before, when he attacked me sexually, backing me into the wall, rubbing my pussy and pushing his ‘hard on’ to my crotch, he said he was fond of my body all the time, he wanted any chance to get closer to me, he had many dreams of having sex with me and fucking me

KLX T3 9KLX T3 10KLX T3 11KLX T3 12KLX T3 13KLX T3 14KLX T3 15KLX T3 16KLX T3 17KLX T3 18KLX T3 19KLX T3 20KLX T3 21KLX T3 22KLX T3 23KLX T3 24KLX T3 25KLX T3 26

You are reading: KLX T3

Related Posts